Friday, June 13, 2008

I did it!

Goodness, I have had "update blog" on my list of things to do since finals! AnD... I finally did! I don't know where I got the idea, but someone told me you can print your blogs... that's perfect! I don't have time for scrapbooking or intense journal writing, so this serves both purposes! 18 new posts later I am all caught up! I am leaving for EfY tomorrow morning and won't be home 'til July 5th! I have two sessions in Flagstaff and one in Thatcher... so until then I think I have given you all plenty to read! :)

3 comments:

Goldmans said...

ok ok time to update!! :) so when you going to be at church again to hold my fat baby? :)

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

Hi Pam,
I came across your blog from the Richardson's site and it has been so fun to see all the pictures and especially of you Brittany, Lane and Michelle. She was a beautiful bride. Let us know when you receive your call.
love Sister Lee

Harshes said...

You're serving a missions? That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!