Friday, October 10, 2008

My Turn!

Ha ha! I am now in charge of this blog! I am really excited. I have worked so hard on my own, Pamella has really neglected it! Don't worry, I plan to update her EVERY MOVE. :], she always writes how I am such a drama queen, needing SO much attention. You should see how exhausting this mission thing has been for US! That is a process.

Anyways... Pamella's farewell is October 19Th at 11 o'clock at the Grover's Building. Then she reports November 5Th.

Make sure to send her LOTS of packages!


- brittany

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Brit-
I am soo excited to see your sisters mission thru your eyes on her blog. We ( the family) and I are definitely going to make her some good Hawaii packages and send some fun letters. Wish we could be there for her farewell. Pam, best of luck ...you will be an awesome missionary!!!
P.S. Brit- What are you doing these days????

Janika said...

Pam, I met you through your comment on January's blog. I haven't written a missionary in year (and I don't think I will start soon) but I wanted to say; you've made an awesome choice and I'm excited for the treasure that awaits you.
May the blessings of heaven pour down on you.

Steph Weaver said...

Brittany...I love that you are going to maintain this blog! Make sure you include pics. of you and your fam too. Without Pam, I doubt I will see you all as much! Hope school is going well!

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

Dear Pam or sister Black. We are so thrilled to hear of your mission. We wish the Lord's choicest blessings on you as you embark on the Lord's work. You will be a wonderful servant and we look forward to hearing of your experiences and blessings while you are on the lORD'S ERRAND. We will be praying for you and will think of you. Love Bishop and Sister Lee