Friday, June 13, 2008

EFY Phoenix Session

tHIS WAS MY fIRST wEEK OF eFy AND i abSOlUTElY loVed IT ...

i Had the 14-15 yr old age group, which I was really worried about because last year I only ever had 16-18. But they were great and SO much fun! They wore me out... but I loved it.

Gioia is a ballroom dancer, she competes and she is ReAlLy good at it...



Shelby was one of my girls last year... and she was here this year! I love her red hair, she's a cute girl.


The Boys: they put rocks in my backpack, talked while I was talking, acted gay one day, and threw rocks at eachother.... all in the life of a 14 year old!!






top: Jon Will Chace bottom: Alex Colton Me Eric Ryan George. These were my favorite boys.
The Boys gave me a run for my money. They tortured me in every way possible... i'm so happy i never had to be a 14 year old boy... ThEy're SO annoying! But they had their sweet moments as well. They all had a love for the gospel and were eager to learn! By the end they spent free time with me and would eat meals with me! So Cute!

Chace and Will. These boys never game me ANY trouble. I loved them!


THese ArE my Co-Counselors, Curtis and Heather... we made it through the week together! and that's the Only Way I would have made it!

My Girls: Liz, Jessica, Gioia, Kirsten, Me, Saysha, Sierra, Cassie, Jessica.

Ryan.








The Mendenhalls were our session directors. They were good with the Kids. THey did a magic trick in the variety show with a banana and a hankerchief. so funny.




THe service project this year is to knit hats for babies. So fun! The kids all caught on really fast.
Ryan and George. Cassie and Jessica. Steven, David, Jon. Eric and Colton.






Caitlin and I both wore Crocs! So comfortable!
My kids on Game Night!

Ryan, Cassie and Jessica

This is Jessica Turley, I knew her sister Kerry is 7th and 8th grade! Wierd! she is a very talented singer!



No comments: