Thursday, June 12, 2008

Remodeling

















If you know my family, you know we specialize in the remodel. yes, we are constantly changing things around, painting, building, tearing out, texturing, laying tile, installing baseboards... but surprisingly... IT'S FuN! most of the time








Just before Brittany's graduation we did another little project! There is nothing like getting down and dirty and accomplishing a project. . . especially when it turns out great! We are all worn out ... so I think it will be a while before we go at it again! I am always so amazed how talented my dad is. He knows how to do it all. He just gives us jobs and we try to do them... but he usually ends up coming back and fixing what we do. He will demonstrate how to do something and make it look so easy and effortles... then i will try it and it is always WAY MORE CHALLENGING!!! I love that he can fix anything and everything. My future husband has a lot to live up too!

No comments: