Thursday, June 12, 2008

21

Since I was like 5, I have always chosen to eat Mexican food on my birthday. When we lived in Peoria we always go to the same place, Benitos, it was right across from our dance studio. The people there knew us. The food was so good. I just remember that it was always DarK in there! haha

Well I turned 21 on the 15th of May and not much has changed. Except instead of Benitos, I prefer Valle Luna. We always sit in the SaMe booth... EVERY TIME! I love it. My parents gift to me was a set of pearls... I love them! they are beautiful... so classy. just perfect. I wear them all the time.

















So it's official. I'm OLD! I am 21 and am convinced i can only go downhill from here!! haha jk But I can't believe i am this old... I still feel 19. 19 was a great age. just perfect!! I loved year 19. but whatever. I am embracing 21!! haha So for those that are unaware. I am now eligible to serve a mission and have decided to LEAP at the opportunity! The process of submitting papers is long... but I am ALMOST DONE! When I get home from doing EFY in thatcher I have a dental appointment ... then I can submit them to my Bishop! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Harshes said...

No way Pam! You are serving a mission?! That is awesome! I can NOT believe you are 21. Oh. my. gosh!