Friday, October 24, 2008

Brittany goes to college

Brittany Moved to THATCHER! I have to say I was quite jealous. Her and I took a trip together in the beginning of August to get her key/ pay her tuition. All the good stuff. I love that little town and if you went to Stake Conference here in AZ you'd know that President Packer refers to it as "THE VALLEY!" By chance, Britt is living in my very same apartment! It was wierd to go back and see here moving her stuff in to MY HouSe! She love EA now, but at first it took some adjusting... moving from the thriving city of Phoenix to the rural farm town of thatcher takes A LITTLE ADJUSTING! There are very few places you go now in AZ where: the railroad tracks are the source of the loudest noise in town, it's rare to hear an airplane fly over, tractors frequent the highway(the main and only road that stretches the length of the town) It's a special place... I lOVE thatcher.

































































No comments: