Friday, October 24, 2008

An escape with the grandparents


Last summer my sister and I went to visit our grandparents when they camped along the rim in Northern AZ. But this year she was at school so I went all by myself!!! It was great. I love to be with them by myself. Grandma made me hot chocolate every morning... it was august but it was still freezing there! Grandpa, grandma and i would hike down to the sink hole everyday too. Grandpa always asks if i am afraid the dinosaurs are going to get me! It really does look like a scene from jurassic park! We have such a good time there!

















My mom and dad came up with rocky on Saturday night. We barbequed chicken, had salad and garlic toast and then roasted marshmellows for some SmOres! it was yummy! Its so nice to escape the city sometimes! It's so quiet up there.

























Even Munchkin likes it! Grandpa says her legs get shorter and shorter because grandma does loop a and b with her at least once if not twice a day, that's like 3 miles!!



IT's fun for everyone. I like to just sit and read. grandpa prefers to circle the camp and talk to EVERYONE! he remembers their names and their dog's names too! it's funny!


























































































This year we had 4 hummingbird feeders. the birds were everywhere!

































We went and visited some of the surrounding lakes, had icecream and took pictures one day. I love being there!









































No comments: