Friday, October 24, 2008

Yet ANOTHER WEDDING!

Am I old or what!!! :) Donald just got married too!! I love his cute new wife Lauren! They're perfect for eachother and are SO happy together! It was good to see him so happy! I traveled to thatcher with Ryan, James & Ashley. It was fun... the whole way Ashley read Twilight to James... he pretended he thought the plot was stupid (as did Ryan) but secretly I know they both didn't want her to stop reading! Those books are addicting! Congrats Don and Lauren! You both looked great!


I got to see Cori, Jeremy and their cute little boy Garrett! They're a fun little family!






Jenny and I were thinking of taking him home! :)



Kaylyn (Larson was there too!!) I haven't seen her in FOrEVer!!






This next year isn't going to be the same without Sonya! I miss her and BYU!!!









































The whole crew! I miss them all! Allison, Amy, Kelsey, McKay, Me, Moriah, Terra, Aaron, Jenny,SOnya!






No comments: