Monday, May 26, 2008

I know... I know...

Yes... I am AWARE! I have been a slacker on my blog! I have been so so busy! Sorry! I thought after the semester was over life would slow down... instead it's only picked up and gone faster and faster. One day after finals my parents picked me and all my stuff up in Provo, we drove home the next day. The day after that I drove to thatcher and went to Chace Norton's wedding reception, two days later Layne flew in to visit for a week. A week later layne, brittani and I flew to Tulsa. I was there for a week, flew home and worked as my mom's slave for 6 days 'til our family for Texas flew in. 4 days after that Brittany graduated from HIGH SCHOOL! yeah. We had a party for her that night, the next day we went to coolidge for my twin cousin's 22nd birthday. now its 2 days after that.... I'VE BEEN BUSY PEOPLE! but things better start slowing down or I am going to DIE! there are many posts to come.... i just did Oklahoma... I'll do more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

Okay...and when are you going to squeeze the Weaver's in that busy schedule??? We are waiting for a visit! My kid's keep asking about you, even Ellie!