Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Night

One of my last weekends in Provo I hung out with the old crew, all my roommates were studying for finals and I was BoReD!! However, I found myself a little outnumbered. But it was fun none-the-less. Sam called and asked if I wanted to go to a party so I called and invited Adam and Brodie. When we arrived it was All boys and like 3 girls! After a few minutes there we decided to walk a block over to go visit Sonya and Kendal. Kendal made us sopapillas! (culinary school is paying off :) mmm... haha It was fun to see all the Thatcher boys back together again. ANd as always, it is fun to hang out with OLD friends I never get to see. I love it when people come to visit!!!

Kendal Cash Sonya Anderson Shane Polley Shane Thurston Adam Patterson Brodie Howard Sam Daley Shane Larson Levi Mack 2 unknown girls!

No comments: