Monday, May 26, 2008

I Miss...

What do I miss about BYU?
hearing the national anthem from the elementary school play every morning at 8:30 AM - girls studying in the bathroom - roommates - icicles that are 12 feet long - hearing the neighbors stupid cats meowing outside our door - carrying my backpack everywhere I went - the belltower chiming every hour and half hour playing church hymns - the courgareat foodcourt - people praying everywhere, especially outside the testing center! - huge lecture halls - rooms with rows and rows of desks -weekly devotionals by apostles and prophets - housing contracts - my byu ward - FHE - participating in ALL the seasons, fall!, winter, spring!!! - Aliyah, Gavin, the Richardson's - neighbors - visitors from out of town - ProvO restaurants - Adam & Brodie - late night talks with Brittani - my cute, very organized room - BYU culture - being around thousands of people all the time- 5 story library - my condo -being wierd with my roommates - dressing for the cold - snowboarding -shopping - dessert night - general conference - doing baptisms once a week in the provo temple - the MTC - sunday night game night - the nursing home -return missionaries- EVERYTHING! I love school. I LOVE BYU!!!
























































































1 comment:

layne said...

i miss all this too.. GOOD TIMES