Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we went to my Uncle Rod's house. It was fun to see the whole family again. Thanksgiving is the only holiday we all get together at. We had LOTS of food and a really great time catching up.






It was so fun to see my cousins! We don't see each other very often and Bobby, Alyssa and Bryce don't usually come on Thanksgiving. It was a good surprise!






My mom always loves to see her brothers and their families. I probably took a million pictures, but either Aunt Donna or Aunt Jan, or both, would be doing something mischievous. I didn't get one normal picture!!





Lili and Payton were buddies all day, just look at those smiles, no doubt they were up to something!!


Gage is the happiest baby ever! All he does is smile. I spent a lot of time with him when I was home... he's SO cute.





No comments: