Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas City

Every year Mayo Clinic rents out a place for their annual Christmas Party. It used to be the zoo, but this year and last year it was at Christmas City at Firebird Raceway. Basically it is a big carnival/ fair. Santa was there. We watched a tiger show and ate dinner. Later on we bought some cotton candy and ate some fry bread. It was so great to be with my family; Bobby, Sarah and Chloe came too. Brittany brought along Taylor as well! It was so good to see everyone, I've missed them so much. :)



The petting zoo was a big hit, Chloe has no fear!










The bull riding was as fun for us to watch as it was for Bobby and Rocky to ride!


















Taylor and Brittany have been friends forever. Taylor is like just another sister. I'm pretty sure she's spent more time in my room the past 3 years than I have!


I love to be home to participate in all the things my mom and my sister do together. I hate talking to them when they're together doing something fun. I get jealous!























Jennifer even got to come. I haven't seen her in a while, it was fun.
Whenever she was all over the place! She loved seeing all the animals! Santa was also a big hit!! She danced to music and made it so much more fun for all of us! Christmas is SO much better with little kids!!!















My dad and Chloe are SO cute in this picture! I love it. She pretty much has all of us wrapped around her little finger!

1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

I think Ellie would be very jealous if she saw the pics. of Chloe and your dad!! I love the pic. of Rocky on the horse...I love that kid. He is growing up way too quick. I miss you and your fam. Wish we were there so you could have stopped by when Britany wanted too! What is your plans for Christmas? We are trying to schedule our dates home, but want to make sure you will be there!