Monday, December 17, 2007

Cookie Crazy!!

So my roommate Michelle and I had a grand idea a while back to bake cookies for all the members of our ward and deliver them... so we took this past Sunday to act on this idea. It was crazy! Aaron came over to help for a while too.. it was quite a task. We figured out we made 350 cookies, I'll be ok if I don't see another cookie for a long time. We finished delivering at 11:30pm, good thing they were college students and still awake!

What a day it was, we baked all these cookies, went to the nursing home and visited our friends Mary, Barbara, Linda & Lois, drove to Salt Lake to see Temple Lights, and then delivered the cookies!! It wasn't exactly what I envisioned for my sunday before finals week, but it was really fun none-the-less. I am feeling like I am missing out on the Christmas fun at home, but these little activities are good distractions. We could care less if we ever see another chocolate chip cookie!!

1 comment:

layne said...

- were they there?
-yes
- no
- wait were they there?
- sorta. prob asleep.
haha. cookies. lets NOT make those for a long time
... ps in the last pic i looked stoned. or like i'm about to walk towards the bright lights.
in any case. i love your blog