Monday, December 17, 2007

Temple Lights


Last night, after the cookie making frenzie, my roommates, our neighbor Amanda, Aaron and Adam & Brodie went to temple square to see the lights... I must say the Mesa Temple really goes all out. Perhaps my expectations were too high, but I expected every tree to be decorated. The Salt Lake Temple is so beautiful however, so it made up for the lack of lights.














I love the big Christmas tree and all the different nativity scenes from all over the world! I loved seeing the temple with snow too! Being there made me SO excited to go home and go to the annual temple trip with all of my family. I love Christmas time! It's all about finals now! Time to Study!!

1 comment:

layne said...

you're right. i'm not very tall.. at all. remember how a certain someone looked DANG good that night? yeah i remember too.