Friday, June 8, 2012

Have you read this?

Club Unicorn: In which I come out of the closet on our ten year anniversary

This blog post is both refreshing... AND an angle I haven't heard yet on the topic of homosexuality and Mormons.

I like it.

It gives me added faith and hope that the prophets and apostles are led by God... God knows His children.

This story makes sense to me and correlates beautifully to what I am learning in my Old Testament class about how God always keeps His promises to His children, He doesn't forget neither forsake.

What a brave man to share his story... I have a feeling he's going to be all over the place, and soon.

Thanks for sharing, Cam.

1 comment:

Camille Richey said...

welcome (either said as "you're welcome" or as the yoga voice in the garageband song we made up). p.s. you need a picture with your big title....or SOMEthing.