Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Can't go wrong with WAFFLES!

Today was a good day. We had classes all morning, lunch, an afternoon class.


 … THEN we went to The Waffle Bar. It’s Annie’s 20th Birthday! We had a big crowd! I shared with Juan and Camila. We had an Oreo waffle [thought of you, cam] and the  Banana Boom waffle…. Mmm… It was truly the first time that I have eaten something here that totally tasted like something I would eat at home… HOME! I miss home today! I miss my bed, my mom & dad, my dog, my mom’s food. My time here is short though, 9 weeks left! I have so much to do, so much that I want to do!

Look at those WAFFLES... so good!

Happy Birthday Annie, dear! We love you!


MJ, Angela and I... I just bought that dress at h&m. cute, huh?

The FaB 5: MJ, Camila, Annie, Me, Heather

To end the night we went to a Comedy Show put on by the youth. Honestly I was expecting it to be like a bad EFY talent show… but it wasn’t bad at all… it was actually GOOD! Hilarious at some parts. They spoofed on us and our professors [most of the youth are sons/daughters of our professors]. They even did a version of BYU’s Divine Comedy skit called “Shoulder Angel”… look it up. Hilarious. I was crying. There were really cute and I was pretty proud of the shy or quiet ones… they really stepped outside their comfort zones. I love living here in the Jerusalem Center. I love my professors and their families… such good people.

No comments: