Monday, November 3, 2008

Nie Nie



My mom and I had the opportunity to go to the Nie Nie benefit concert by Mindy Gledhill a couple of Saturdays ago. It was so good! I have come to love Stephanie and Christian Nielson and their families. See the buttons on the side of my page, however I am sure most of you are very familiar with this remarkable family and the way they are coping with this horrible accident! CJane has become the first thing I read when I wake up in the morning... I am going to miss her daily dose of charm and realism! And I am really going to miss my mom! I love her and will be lost without her! It's only 18 months, right?
Also, you may notice that I have posted a bunch of random posts below. That is mostly for me and digital scrapbooking purposes when I get back. I know they may not be in order, but they're there right? In August I fell asleep with my laptop on my bed, in the night it fell off and the screen broke. I thought I lost all my pics! BUT my good friend peter helped me to hook it up to a monitor and everything was working minus the screen. thank goodness! these pics are my LIFE! I just got them all transfered to an external hard drive and now on to my blog! FINALLY, i know.

1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

Glad to see you are keeping this blog up! I didn't know you went to the Mindy Gledhill concert...call me tomorrow on your long drive to UT and tell me about it! Good luck with everything, we will miss you!