Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Chloe and Sophie


















































































































These girls are SO fun! When I went home last week I got to spend a lot of time with them! Sophie is smiling and staying awake for longer periods of time now! Chloe is one little ball of energy! She is ALWAYS talking and bossing someone around. It is cute to see my little brother and sister with them, Brittany will alWaYs volunteer to watch whichever kid is sleeping! Rocky gets annoyed with Chloe because she says his name over and over and over, but it is so cute. He is her absolute favorite person, I don't know why because he isn't the sweetest thing to her... but she doesn't care! Rocky will volunteer to hold Sophie anytime though... maybe because she doesn't talk yet? I can't wait to go home again in a couple of weeks and see them!

PS the Pictures at the top and Sophie's little announcement were taken in January right after Sophie was born. My mom, Brittany and I kidnapped the kids and told Sarah we were taking them for a surprise she would like. It was so fun dressing them up! We loved it and the pictures turned out great. Thanks Sarah for always letting me borrow your children! I love them!

No comments: