Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Back Mountain


I am loving snowboarding! I don't ever want to stop! It kills me to miss a day on the slopes after a good snowstorm! AND I started going on the back mountain last week. That's a huge improvement! It's so fun now. I do feel a little dorky wearing my new HELMET. haha good thing they are very common here in Utah (they were in Aspen too!) and they are super warm. and protective. Kendal and Sonya came up wednesday. It was Sonya's first time. She liked it!

postscript: I am going on a black diamond run tuesday! I can't wait.

2 comments:

Brittani Clonts said...

hey look! i'm leaving you a comment! you so sexy! es verdad...anyway so ROAD TRIP! you stoked? i am.

Brandon said...

Pam? You blog? Nice! Thanks for the comment. Feel free to advertise it, i could use all the help I can get!