Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, To Me.

Who loves me?


Cami does!




She even put it in polka dotted package, which if you know Cami, is uncharacteristic. ... but she knew I would love it!


Before I left for Turkey she told me she had sent me a package for my birthday and I was SO excited to come home and get it!!
Like I mentioned before, I was deathly ill on my birthday in Turkey; it was fun to celebrate it a few days later at Ephesus with Brookie and Mary-Jane @ our "Aqua Fantasy" Resort with some chocolate Baklava in the hammocks with the beach behind us. That was nice. But was still kinda tough to be away from home on my birthday, which sounds silly because i got to be in TURKEY... but nothing can replace people who love you on a day when you feel like you should be surrounded by them! I was still getting to know the people in this group, it just wasn't the same. 

BUT... It was the best thing ever to get a package from Cam. She sent me my favorite- Peanut Butter M&M's, a nice note, MUSIC... with a much needed new playlist, a movie on my Need to See List- "The Count of Monte Cristo", and... my pen case that I left behind [with my stickie notes and jump drive and white out and pens/pencils]. I loved it. I cried. haha I cry so easily at things like this lately! I just like it when people make me feel special, especially when I am so far from home.

Thanks, Cam! I love you!
Snowshoeing for our "Wilderness Writing" Class... so fun!

At the Las Vegas Temple

At Moonlight Beach

Snow Fight at the Memorial Park in Provo

At Anne's Wedding, this is actually a better photo of her than me, oh well! We matched on accident.

No comments: