Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Under the CENTER

Bekah, me, Jamie and Haley
The Jerusalem Center is built on big pillars above the ground. Once a semester the students go on a tour underneath led by Mr. Hiatt. It was really fun... we were able to see how the architects were brilliant and can put air conditioning units underneath and can add new water heater or whatever or work on the pipes/ wires so easily because there is so much space to do so in. It was impressive to see.

However, the best part is at the end. We walked down all 8 levels to the 1st and we were able to sign our name on the wall. I knew Cami had written her name and I kind of wanted to find it. When I walked in to the room  it was solid wall to wall names, the walls looked white!


BUT... within 4 or 5 minutes I found it! [It wasn't hard to find, she wrote it huge!] I actually started crying! haha I think it was because I don't REALLY know anyone here yet and I miss her like crazy and I realized that she was standing in the same spot I was in 2008, what I would give for her to be here now! [I also saw her sisters' names too: Lauren and Emma... Emma says that's not her that signed it... but it makes for a good story! :) ]

I had a good time looking at the names of all the other people I know too. It was really fun.





It was a great hour! I wrote my name in Sharpie... that baby isn't going anywhere anytime soon!

No comments: