Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hermana Black.


[Caborca, Mexico '07]


My mom and dad got another email today from Sister Black. Here is it:

HEY MOM! HEY DAD!!! It's ME!!!! Pamella, SISTER BLACK!!!! I love sister foster! [we came to visit her just now] She is letting me tell you that I just found out this morning that I am getting TraNSferreD! TODAY!!!!

SO i packed this morning. put all my stuff in the car. we are driving to appleton tonight... tomorrow sister WARNER and I get to go to leadership conference tomorrow with all the district leaders and zone leaders. this is a special thing... sisters usually don't go. BUt we were invited since someone from church headquarters, from the missionary committee is coming to train us. After that... i will go to West Allis Milwaukee to serve with sister barrens! WOO HOO!!!!!! I am so excited [nervous, scared, nautious, happy]!!!! I know people in the YSA ward down there already. some from byu some students from GB that are there, home, for the summer.

AND MOM.... DAD... I get to speak spanish next transfer! ... THE LORD BLESSES ME SO MUCH! i can't wait!!!! I am scared about it BUT SO EXCITED!!!! a new spanish branch will be organized in kenosha/racine and we will go open that area. Hermana Black...

SEND ALL MAIL TO THE MISSION OFFICE

thanks mom and dad for EVERYTHING!!!!

I LOVE YOU! be excited for me. pray for me. i gotta learn how to speak this language WELL... FAST.. this is just what I have always wanted.

love, your little missionary girl
sister pamella jo black

No comments: