Saturday, November 10, 2007

Early October









About 2 weeks ago Amanda Monk and I went to Visit Nicole and Brady and their cute baby Logen in West Jordan! Logen has the longest TONGUE! We were happy to see them doing well and happy!


It snowed! I was so happy to go to church wearing my new peacoat and tights!! The problem is that it has only snowed once, and that was like the 2nd or 3rd week in October and it melted like the next day. Only the very tip of the peaks have snow right now!! I'm ready for winter, bring it on Utah! I finally feel like I have enough warm coats, pants and shoes to get me started. I have done so much shopping here, my favorite purchase is my red wool peacoat from gap, I wear it too much, but I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

Pam! So sorry I missed you in Utah...we miss you so much! Are you eating at school? You are going to shrivel away!! Love your new pea coat, and I am jealous you can wear warm clothes!