Saturday, January 22, 2011

I won't EVER grow up...




Tonight Cami and I went to see Peter Pan on campus. It was SO good I tell you... SO GOOD. All the little kids were sitting on the edge of their seats the whole time. I hope when I am a mom I do fun stuff like that with my kids, all the kids did really well thru the whole 2.5 hours.





The girl who played Peter [it's usually a girl ps] did such a good job. She was like a wild little boy... so much energy, so much fun. I don't EVER want to grow up!!! :) The best part is when Captain Hook poisons the medicine Peter promises Wendy he'll drink. To save Peter, Tink drinks the poison and is slowly dying, her light is fading. To save her, she needed children to say "I believe in Fairies!!" So when Peter asked us, the whole audience answered!! It was fun. I love BYU.





On a little less light note- I feel the same as Wednesday. Whatever this is that i have ... i am SO done with it. Done with achiness, Done with fevers, Done with the engine in my lungs. DONE. But I couldn't stay home another night. I am SO over that. I never get sick like this. I hate it. But... I've got to get better, I have missed 3 days of school and work. I have a lot to catch up on and I have to teach mission prep tomorrow... which means i really do need to GET READY. [i haven't done that in a while!]

1 comment:

Chitney said...

Pam! So I am a creaper and found your blog! YAYA! your awesome!