Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'll be a day late...

... but not a dollar short!!!


hello family.... today is saturday... i ran in to the library here in Racine to let you know that I will not be sending an email on monday because it is LABOR DAY! so don't work... PLAY!

On monday we are going to go to milwaukee [with my s.warner!] to play in the north vs south zone football game... then at 3 we are going to go to a YSA's [young single adult... from the YSA ward we used to serve in there] house in Milwaukee, Natalia, for a BBQ and her sister, who cuts hair, is going to fix my haircut because i got a bad haircut on thursday... i sacrificed my hair to meet a girl who's family is active but she doesn't come anymore... she is 20 and in beauty school. HAHA [mom and especially YOU grandma... don't be mad! i can see this upsetting you!] i wanted it short... like to my chin, which she did... but it looks REALLY BAD straight... it just lays wrong... so i have curled it and pinned it up both yesterday and today... it looks really cute like that [some kind of prom hairdo]... but i don't want to have to curl it like that everyday. i just sent some pictures home of that. Anyways, natalia's sister will fix it, whew... i am contemplating bangs, we'll see... now that i just typed that I am thinking NO! they'll take so long to grow out... which brings me to the next point. I am now letting my hair grow til the end of my mission! woo hoo!

ok... well i am excited to hear from all of you. . . this gives you plenty of time to send me an email before then! Gma... i just got ANOTHER letter from you yesterday! you are on a roll!!! thank you. did you get the one i just sent you? Mom and Dad i sent you out letters today... i hope you get them soon... before wednesday for DAD.


k we are off to a corn roast... yum yum... it's a ward activity. CORN. HAMBURGERS. HOTDOGS. CORN. MORE CORN. ICECREAM. YUM YUM!!! We have invited a lot of people and lots of our less-actives and investigators... i hope they come. it's so nice and warm today... finally, i was scared winter was coming sooner than expected.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I'll be nice and chatty on tuesday and give you a FULL update!

love you!

SISTER PAMELLA JO BLACK

No comments: