Monday, April 6, 2009

good news has come my way!

Hello Hello ALL



What a week! I am still anticipating spring and that part where "Green" Bay turns GREEN... patience is a virtue right? Welp, to most peoples disbelief I am NOT perfect because I am still lacking that virture of PATIENCE! ha.

Lets see... highlights from the week... Wednesday night we had dinner at the Brudnicki's ... I love LoVe LOVE that family. They are so good to me and to missionaries in general. Little Sam and I play with his farm set, that's always a highlight.

Thursday was transfers. :( elder jolley went to stoughton. some farmish place in the middle of nowhere. He was excited to go and be a "regular" missionary and not be a zone leader anymore. He will get more sleep and get to focus more on the work and less on other missionaries he has stewardship over. We miss him here... BUT ELDER CRANE is hilarious. such a character. a great missionary and is ALWAYS laughing. it's a bit contagious sometimes. other times i want to HURT him and E. oldham because they can't FOCUS! haha good times. I LOVE serving with elders.

Friday we did service at the assisted living place. I love that place. I want to live there!!! haha its so nice. I love the women we get to meet and hang out with. I did a manicure for a lady who was 95 years old and just as sharp and HILARIOUS as could be. SHe said you HAVE to have a sense of humor when you're 95... otherwise YOU are GROUCHY! haha GOing there helps me keep an eternal perspective! ;]

Saturday and Sunday were General Conference... All those speakers gave their talks just for ME! I bet they did the same for you! We spent saturday 11-5 at the Carlsruh's in Suamico. They live on a little lake and Bro Carlsruh got me a fishin' pole all ready so I could fish at what he called "half time"! It was so nice of him. E. Oldham found a BIG rock and broke a whole in the ice so i could fish... i didn't catch anything. :( I told him my dad says it's because i talk too much! HAHA he called today and said the ice all finally melted and a bird caught a fish out there so i can come back anytime. S. warner came to the carlsruh's too. I got to meet her new, BRAND SPANKIN' NEW, companion sister johnson. I hope I get to serve with her some day! SHe's amazing.

Sunday we watched it at the Huzzeys and Brianne EVerette and Jamie and Avarice and Julieanne came. It was SO great! I love the huzzeys. we had lunch and talked in between.

I am overjoyed this week that Sarah will be BAPTIZED at home in Phoenix on EASTER. What a great day! I can't wait for you sarah! It is going to be a day you'll NEVER forget and a day that will bless your posterity for YEARS and YEARS to come! It's been the highlight of my week to get the letters from all of you about this first and important step sarah is making towards baptism! It's just the beginning! Hang on for the ride! It may be bumpy but it's SOOO worth it! You don't even know... i have told EVERYONE and showed your announcement to EVERYONE! I am more than excited for you.

Grandpa HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Wednesday the 8th!!! You'll be 75? IS that right? Are you sure? NOT MY GRANDPA! you've gotta be like 65 still! WELL I will be thinking of you ALL day that day! I LOVE YOU GRANDPA!!!

Grandma- what's the news with the new dog? miss you. love you.

Mexico happends soon....I want to hear ALL the details!!! Take the recorder to MEXICO! I want to hear Panchito voice and letti and pancho...

britt, good work on the announcements, you make me proud! Just like i would have made them!!!!

Dad... keep up the letters! I LIVE for them. You have some HILARIOUS one liners.

Taylor youngblood... did i ever tell you congrats for being on varsity TRACK? thats AmAzing!! woo hoo! I want to HEAR from you little girl!

Tatum... how's softball? i need the update. i miss both of you girls and LOVE you very much!

regina... do you know a Maria Laroe in benson? just moved there? just built a house? let me know. I know her sister here in GB.

Sarah ps... i will be spending april when i get home next year til august at home before i go back to the y. and YES send me videos! if you send them on an sd card i can watch them on my camerA! you asked me that in your last letter!

K i love you all!!!! i have to go beat team bryner at volleyball now!

love sister pamella jo black

No comments: