Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update through pictures...

THIS IS AN EMAIL SIS WARNER SENT TO her FAM. MY WORDS ARE IN RED. HERS IN BLACK! I LOVE HER.

time for the unveiling of baby girl black ! (mission lingo is super wierd, when you train someone you are considered their "kid". The person that trained your trainor is your "grandmother". so wierd. freaks me out. haha but before i got here she referred to me as baby girl black)

ENJOY !

1

1...s.barrett, s.warner, s.black, & president barrett ! us and the mission pres and his wife.i love them too! they are great!
2

2...i LOVE the barretts !

3

3...s.hood & her daughters & grandaughters ! sis hood is in the middle in red, she trained both sisters in green who now are training sis murray and I! yeah! i feel like i know sis hood bc sis warner talks about her ALL the time. sis warner has only been out 3mos. sis hood was her trainor and only companion before me. sis hood went home the day after thanksgiving.
4

4....nana hood, my baby girl & me !
5

5...s.black & i with diantha & whitney on exchanges ! this is when diantha (brwn hair) and i went on exchanges and met JO
6

6...our crazy ZL's elders jolley & pulley ! elders i spoke in sacrament with... love them
7

7...s.black & i @ service @ the botanical gardens !

gma- i got my package today! thankyou thankyou! i loved hearing everyone! A. tammie is still a brat, gpa gave me a play by play! my dad thinks i threw away the turkey suringes things for deep frying the turkey, i didn't hear from rocky at all and ya.... it was a crazy house! it made my day! i can't wait for more! i will send you one soon too! lvoe sis black

No comments: