Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Winter Wonderland... in Spring!!

SNOW... in MaRcH!!! Yes folks that is correct, It SNOWED last Saturday and Sunday. But you know what? I LoVeD it... it makes for some SWEET powder on the slopes! We got a good 4 inches here in the valley and even more in the mountains!






















Even though it snowed, I had already picked out my outfit for church, a very spring appropriate outfit might I add... and I didn't want to change! I didn't want to put on my boots and tights and scarf again. So I didn't! It only made me cold, but I held my ground! It made me sick when my mom told me it was 86 degrees in Phoenix on Sunday. I CAN'T wait TO go HOME!!!


1 comment:

Steph Weaver said...

You girls are becoming quite the photographers these days. Love the picture of you catching air. I will call u tomorrow...Thorne's had their baby this morning!