Thursday, March 13, 2008

Livin' the DrEaM with the Weav's

This time last week I was in CaLiFoRnIa with the WEAVERS!!! It was so fun! The weather there is JusT beautiful: warm & sunny! We went to the beach a couple times, spent a day at Disneyland, went to Brady and Blake's baseball games and hung out. It was so good to spend time with Steph and to see the kids. I can't believe how old they are. Brady is so fun to watch play baseball, he really gets in to it! Blake is so smart; he's a know it all, just ask him! And little Miss Ellie is ALL girl and full of attitude! It isn't the same when I go home... the Weaver's aren't just around the corner anymore, their house has been my second home since high school! I miss them! However, they do live in the BEST place ever... it's like being on vacation every day!



This is Ellie's first roller coaster ride... after we got off she kept yelling "Again, Again!" She wasn't the least bit scared!




















































It was such a nice break to get away from the cold and to spend time with my favorite people! I love you guys! Miss you! Thanks! Don't have too much fun without me!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pam why is that child wearing a Boston hat? why would you allow that? i mean really. after all we have been through.