Tuesday, March 18, 2008

He's HOME!




















No more looking at him through the window! Gavin came home today!!

I have fallen in love with the Richardson Family since I have been at BYU. Brother Richardson is the 2nd counselor in the bishopric in my ward. They have a daughter, Aliyah, whom my roommates and I LOVE to play with! We jump at any opportunity to babysit. She's adorable! Their family was in a car accident over Christmas break and sister Richardson, who was pregnant, had complications and had to deliver early. Gavin was born premature, but is a fighter and has done SO well and now is home today! Their family has been through a great deal with this whole process, I'm so happy they get to "move out" of the hospital today!

These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago... he's even bigger now... what a cutie! I can't wait to see the little man... AT HOME! Congratulations Richardson family! We're all SO happy for you!


No comments: