Thursday, January 31, 2008

Boots

Since I have lived in Provo I have been on a quest to find boots! It's been quite a process, but I finally found some that I like! The boots on the left were found at Kohls. I never go there, but my roommate and I decided to stop in a couple weeks ago. Vera Wang has a line there and apparently has my taste for boots. My favorite part about them is their leather smell! haha they have a nice heel and are so comfortable and warm. I wear them to church EVERY sunday! They are not, however, snow and ice proof. The first Sunday I wore them I went to walk up the little hill outside my house and slid right down! It was a good laugh for the roommates!


The pair on the right I wear, no joke, everyday. I bought them when I was in Aspen with Melindy. They are Patagonias... apparently that's a good rugged outdoor brand. I don't know. What I do know is that the traction on those babies is AmAzing! I never slip and fall anymore! (more slipping stories to come) Sometimes I wear them on the outside and tuck my jeans into them and other times I just wear them underneath. They are the best purchase I have made all winter. Forget Dr. Martens, Nike, Puma, even Vera Wang. Patagonia ALL THE WAY! I think they are cute... maybe I just tell myself that because I love them so much, but even if they were the ugliest shoe ever, I would wear them because my feet and legs are NEVER cold and that is something that hasn't occurred since October!


And just to emphasize how cold it is here, this is what I refer to as the icicle bush right outside my front door. Today Brittani and I were sitting in the living room and we saw a neighbor walk by and kick it, the bush didn't even move! The icicles start at the top and hang all the way to the ground. ya, it's COLD!

No comments: