Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dallas


I spent all last week in Tucson with Dallas Thorne while his parents were out of town. He is such a cute little boy ... and SO sweet. My favorite thing is when he gives kisses. He puckers his lips, but his bottom lip is always sticking out... it's adorable!! We had so much fun together. Everyday we did something new and everywhere we went I would get stopped a million times by people telling me how cute he is! I can second that!

This is such a cute little high chair! It looks like something off the Jetsons! I was upstairs one morning and heard music. I came downstairs to find Dallas in the kitchen, he had turned my iPod on and was dancing! hahaI had so much fun taking pictures of him! But when he was done he was DONE and he let me know!
We went to the pool iin their neighborhood a lot! He loves the baby pool. All the other kids use the stairs to climb out... not Dallas! He just pulls himself out, that takes a lot of muscle!



One day we went to the Marana Waterpark. That was SO fun. He loved going down the slides and playing with the other kids.


We also went to the zoo. I love the Tucson Zoo. You can get right up to all the animals. Dallas loved the elephants, polar bears and sea otters.
We met my cousin Regina and her four kids at the zoo. Dallas loved being around them. They were so helpful and cute with him!

What a cute bunch! Joshua looks like he's the man here!

1 comment:

Mary and Ryan said...

I love these pictures!!!We love you Pam!!