Sunday, May 20, 2007

My New Blog!

So I was recently informed that this is the latest trend in the technology world-blogging. I am a big fan!

I just finished up my last semester at Eastern Arizona College in Thatcher, where I attended for 2 years. I loved it there- at first I was like a fish out of water; it was a big adjustment. I learned to love the fact that we shared the only road through town with tractors and 4-wheelers. I liked to walk through Wal*Mart (the only store in town) and know everybody. I loved riding 4-wheelers, going to the natural hot tubs, shooting in the desert, and having bon-fires. I learned a whole new way to have fun- and I LIKED it, a lot!

I am headed to BYU, Provo, in the fall. I am very excited. What am I studying? That is a good question! Any suggestions? I better figure it out soon, I do still need to register for classes.

For the summer I am home in Phoenix. I am excited to get back to shopping at the mall, instead of online. It's already SO hot here, but I'm no stranger to the pool. I plan on doing a lot of scrapbooking, a little babysitting and avoiding getting a real job at all costs. I am also an EFY counselor for a couple weeks. I love summer!

3 comments:

Steph Weaver said...

Pam Cakes! So glad you have joined me on this adventure in the blogging world! This will be fun!

Liz said...

Pam...hey it's Steph's friend Liz. I am happy to see you started a blog. Fun pictures of your roommates!

Pam said...

Hey Pam, I love u so much!! And ur blog is cute but it has nothing about ME!! But i understand, u dont have any pics of me or i would just take up 2 much room! in other words....Feel Bad That Im Not On There!! jk!
~TAYLOR